Thursday, September 13, 2007

Stephen Strang


This was a shoot I recently did in Orlando for Stephen Strang and some of his Editor's for Strang Communications. They publish many Christian magazines, the most widely known of those being Charisma magazine. Stephen is a very known and respected individual in the Christian community who has let God work through him to affect millions around the world through his publicataions. The main goal of this shoot was to get some more informal and lifestyle type shots...we also threw in a few "character" type shots in there such as this one. This is just one of my favorites from the shoot, but there were many more relaxed shots that are great. I will blog one of those soon. I'm sure I will have one in my portfolio from this shoot soon too.

No comments: