Thursday, September 13, 2007

A Day at the Beach


This is one of the shots I did for "Day At The Beach" photo contest shoot. I shot this and experimented with full HDR. I was really happy with the way the shoot came out. I had different guy and girl models come together for this shoot. It happen to be really overcast and rainy that day, but it actually made for a really cool effect when shooting this way. In simple layman terms: HDR is High Dynamic Range. The ability to take a series of different exposures of the same scene and combining them in post processing so basically all the image is properly exposed. So I am going to keep experimenting and growing in shooting HDR because it produces a very distinguishable look that I love. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture.

Anonymous said...

Very cool, great work in post with this Adrian.

It would've looked even better with Cory though...